- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 5 pack
High level protection - The Geneses Medical (K)N95 - FFP2 face mask provides a high level of protection against virus particles, such as the corona virus. The mask is designed to achieve a tight facial fit, preventing microbial droplets from entering the airways. The mask provides respiratory protection against at least 95% of airborne contaminants (0.3 micron test particles).
Comfortable - Elastic ear loops allow the wearer to quickly take the mask on or off, while at the same time preventing it from slapping or slipping. The mask is suitable for different face shapes and offers an adjustable custom fit due to the flexible metal nose strip. Soft nose foam provides for comfortable long-term wearing.
Per 5 or 10 pieces - The Geneses Medical (K)N95 face mask is a disposable mask. The face mask should be replaced when it becomes moist and should be disposed of in the trash. Face masks are available per 5 or 10 pieces.
The Geneses Medical (K)N95 face mask meets the N95-level requirements and is CE certified for FFP2 Protective Masks.
- Provides protection against at least 95% of airborne contaminants
- Adjustable custom fit for maximum comfort
- High-quality ear loops to keep the mask secure in place
- Finely stitched for a very efficient filtration of airborne particles
- Flexible metal nose strip
- "Single-use," disposable device
N.B. People with chronic respiratory, cardiac, or other medical conditions that make breathing difficult should check with their health provider before using a KN95 respirator because the KN95 respirator can make it more difficult for the wearer to breathe.
Instructions to put on the (K)N95 face mask
- Clean your hands with sanitizer or hand wash before touching the mask.
- Check the product thoroughly for no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- To fit, hold the mask and place it over your nose and mouth. Bring both elasticated ear loops over your ears and adjust the position until it is comfortable.
- Once the face mask is in place you can adjust the fit by pinching or moving the metal nose bridge section so that it fits snugly but not too tight. You should be able to breathe lightly and be heard when you speak.
- Replace the mask with a new one when the mask is moist, damaged or soiled.