- Stock: In Stock
- Model: OXIMETER
The Lepu Pulse Oximeter is a certified medical device to measure blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate (SpO2 and PR). The oximeter delivers easy, fast and reliable measurements with a compact and light body. It can be used at home, in hospitals, community healthcare centres and health clubs.
- Measures oxygen saturation levels and pulse
- OLED color display, easy to read
- SpO2, PR, PI and bar graph can be displayed on the screen
- Automatic power off within 8 seconds of no finger detection
- Low power indicator
- Device needs 2 x AAA batteries to power it
How to Use the Lepu Pulse Oximeter
- Position the probe correctly and make sure it is not being forced on. If the probe is too loose or too tight, it may allow extra light in, which will impact the reading.
- Make sure you're sitting still. Shaking or shivering will affect the reading; it may make it seem lower than it actually is.
- Remove nail polish, as this might affect the reading. Also, finger tattoos or henna dye can affect the reading: in this case, choose a different finger. Cold fingers can also cause false readings.
Pulse oximeters can be used to gauge warning signs for chronic lung or heart conditions. It may help determine whether you should seek medical attention for the coronavirus. Please note, pulse oximeter readings of your blood oxygen levels should be taken in context with other measurements and indicators. A reading of 95% to 100% on the pulse oximeter is considered healthy and not a cause for concern, according to WHO.
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
- Measuring Range: 70%~99%
- Accuracy: 80%~99%, ±2%, 70%~79%, ±3%, no requirement for below 70%
- Resolution: 1%
- Pulse Rate (PR)
- Measuring Range: 30bpm~240bpm
- Accuracy: 30bpm~240bpm, ±2bpm or ±2%
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Blood Perfusion Index (PI)
- Measuring Range: 0.3%~20%
- Battery Model: 2 AAA batteries
- Power consumption: <30mA
- Battery Life: 25 hours of continuous use